This place was a bit of a pickle to get around in a large vehicle i.e a caravan – our chosen transportation. There were some stressful moment associated with navigating tiny cobbled roads and pedestrians everywhere but alas we found a spot and started exploring.
My Colmar favorites:
- The cobbled streets; it reminded me of England and I wondered how many people had walked on them and the thousands, perhaps millions of life stories that had walked the town.
- Tudor style houses; they were and looked SO OLD! Some even looked like they might fall down if a big bad wolf started huffing and puffing.
- The pastel colors; they really know how to add some color to the landscape. I think I saw houses in almost every pastel shade.
- My locally designed and made apron; we were walking past this darling store and outside on the mannequin was a blue and white apron and I instantly wanted it.
- Dried mango; there were quite a lot of dried fruit stores and the mango was top notch
- Missionaries; I spotted some missionaries from our church and started chatting with them. I love that where every I go in the world the gospel is always bringing people together and building unity
- The flowers! Need I say more…?