Needs a few tips to make your auditions better?
I specialize in children’s theatre auditions. I just finished watching over 100 great upcoming performers audition for 60 spots.
The kiddos that were more prepared definitely auditioned better. I can tell you the thing they did to help them audition with greater confidence and presentation.
WHAT DID THEY DO???
- HAVE SOMEONE WATCH YOU AND GIVE YOU FEEDBACK
- WEAR SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU MEMORABLE
- CHOOSE APPROPRIATE MATERIAL FOR THE PART YOU ARE AUDITIONING FOR
- WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHING OR SHOES
- HAVE SO MUCH FUN
- GO IN WITH CONFIDENCE – OWN IT!
- LEARN FROM IT
Don’t stay discouraged if you didn’t make your last audition; I know exactly how that feels. Remember that failing or not making the cut are all opportunities to learn and grow. If you truly want to do more performing these auditions tips will absolutely help you. Keep learning, practicing and growing!!!