Time to refocus
Sometimes my mind spins in circles and I want to lash out and scream! In these times I have to remind myself to
REMEMBER WAHT I KNOW TO BE TRUE.
For whatever reason sometimes, yes sometimes I ignore this tried and true pattern and avoid being an adult.
I am doing this right now.
I feel uneasy, frustrated and lost. It actually fells like my heart is going to burst and not in the good way.
SO I am going to be a big girl and put in the work . I am going to STOP running on the perpetual treadmill of life and take time to feel what is inside of me.
- I am feeling anxious- school starts next week and I don’t feel ready. I am nervous for my boys. I am ready but not ready.
- Summer is coming to an end which means I HAVE to get back into a regular routine. I hate and love routines!
- I have been so wild in my spending habits! I need to pull in the reins and hold myself accountable for what I am buying and spending
- I have a lot of shame associated with how late I have been getting up this last month and how much time I have wasted.
- I want to get all my classes scheduled for this fall season but don’ exactly know which direction I want to go in.
- I wan’t to move forward on some ideas but feel nervous and just want to hide
THIS IS WHAT I KNOW TO BE TRUE
- I am capable of anything I feel passionate about
- I need to make things fun for me to be engaged
- I need accountability
- I need connection
- I need spiritual connection with God and those around me
- I am enough
PROMPTINGS FROM GOD
- Digitize Ben’s mission journal
- Learn Spanish
- I WILL sit down and fill out my calander
- I WILL schedule time into my week to do the above
- I WILL pray each day and ask God to help me follow through on the promptings he has given me and ask Him who I can serve each day
- I WILL share my goals with people who care and love me
- I WILL record ways I had courage each day.